Sunday, November 19, 2006

Questions on high blood pressure (Hypertension) answered

Over the years, I have been asked several questions on high blood pressure like:

What is the right blood pressure?
Which is more important, upper (systolic) blood pressure or the lower (diastolic) blood pressure?
I am 67 years old. What is the normal blood pressure for me?
What are the symptoms of high blood pressure?
Why treat high blood pressure if it does not cause any symptoms?
How do I know that I have high blood pressure?
What kind of blood pressure measuring machine should I buy?
Is measuring blood pressure at a store like Wal-Mart okay?
Are digital machines as good as those in a doctor’s office?
How frequently should I check my blood pressure?
How do you treat blood pressure?
What causes high blood pressure?
What is white coat hypertension?
When should I get worried about high blood pressure?
Why is my blood pressure so hard to control?
I have always had perfect blood pressure. Now my provider says I have high blood pressure. How can that be possible?
When is blood pressure considered too low?
For the answers, click here

Home Page

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home